- Headphones are an optional purchase.
- Families will still need to purchase backpack and St. Peter’s pencil bag (for 1st-8th graders; many students are able to reuse from the previous year – these will be available at Packet Day in August).
- Paint shirts for art are NOT included in pre-packaged supplies.
- Kleenex/Tissues, Clorox Wipes, hand sanitizer, and paper towels will need to be purchased separately this year due to high demand and COVID-19 shortages. We encourage you to purchase these supplies as you find them available.
- The deadline to order is June 30.
Parents, here’s a virtual event for teens 13-18. Nathan Crankfield, our Dynamic Parish consultant, will talk with teens about dealing with pandemic anxiety, despair, and anger. It’s Wednesday evening at 7 pm (central time) on Zoom: http://ow.ly/FtX750zJToh.
What are you grateful for? Something as simple as making a gratitude list can remind us that there are good things happening all around us. We invite you to visit MyGratitudeList.us to find reflection videos on gratitude brought to you through Dynamic Parish–there’s one for adults and one for the kids. Then get busy on your list, or make one with the family!
The school year is almost over and our PTA would like to thank the teachers for doing an amazing job! They have set up a gift fund–Zoom, There It Is! The Big Thank You for Distance Teaching!–for the school staff. If you would like to donate, you can use the GivePlus app or give through our website here: http://ow.ly/oKAL50zCT3S.
The Bristol Downtown has a special offer for the St. Peter’s community. If you order an Easter meal for your family from the Easter carryout menu, they will donate 10% of the proceeds to St. Peter’s. You must order by noon on Saturday, April 11, from the downtown location only, and mention St. Peter’s when ordering. Delivery may be available on a limited basis. Please see the menu here, and this flyer for ordering details.
It’s a Dining Out Night at Jalapenos in Brookside, 4-9 p.m! Please present a PRINTED FLIER to your server and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to our school!
The PTA will be using the narthex for the auction this Saturday, March 7, so 5 p.m. Mass will be in the Legacy Chapel.
St. Peter's School
Kansas City, MO 64131
School Phone: (816) 523-4899
School Fax: (816) 523-1248
Parish Office: (816) 363-2320