St. Peter’s Respect Life Committee
We, the members of the Pro-Life Ministry of St. Peter Catholic Church, in response to the Gospel of Life, commit ourselves to prayer, education, and action in defense of life. It is our mission to foster in our parish community an awareness of the dignity and sanctity of all human life, from conception to natural death. We are dedicated to observing and promoting the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church on all life issues, especially those affecting the most vulnerable and underrepresented.
Throughout the year, the St. Peter’s Respect Life Committee sponsors various events in which the parishioners are invited to participate. Check the current church bulletin for upcoming events. Past events include:
- Diaper Drive for Birthright of Kansas City
- Pro-Life Educational Speaker
- Clothing Drive for Missouri Foster and Adoption Program
- Living Rosary on Church Steps: Scheduled this year for October 27. Sign up for a bead here!
- Pro-Life Artwork Challenge for St. Peter’s School Students
- Walk of Life for St. Peter’s School Students on the Playground
- Meals for Rachel’s Vineyard
For more information about the Respect Life Committee, please contact chairperson Mary Kay Clune at firstname.lastname@example.org.