STP Reward$ is a fundraising program sponsored by St Peter’s School PTA which offers ANYONE – school family, parishioner or non-parishioner – the opportunity to purchase gift cards and raise funds for STP Social Services and/or STP General Fund.
School families may also choose to purchase STP Reward$ and earn credit toward their Comprehensive School Fees and/or Before & After School Care Fees.
It costs you nothing extra and there is no mandatory minimum required to purchase each year. However, we do need to have you complete an STP Reward$ Program Agreement to indicate your voluntary participation and direct how you wish your funds to be allocated.
If you want to download the Calculator, click here.
Sign up for the STP Reward$ program and 100% of the funds you raise will be allocated as you direct – less a 3% administrative fee per order. Don’t forget to ask your family, friends and neighbors to participate! They are all eligible! We have several people who purchase gift cards as “Atta Boys & Atta Girls”, holiday gifts or sales incentives and rewards for their staff and colleagues, so increase your earnings by purchasing for your colleagues as well!
You can download a pdf of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) here. And you can download the STP Rewards Program Agreement here. These are also available on the School web site and our on the STP Reward$ facebook page at www.facebook.com/STPReward$.
STP Reward$ does maintain an inventory of local vendor cards – i.e. Price Chopper, Brookside Market, Lew’s/The Well, Tanners, etc… We sell these after mass on the 3rd weekend of every month. Stop in to pick up your last minute purchases then. Cards are not available for sale in the school or parish offices.
We do conduct group-training sessions monthly, so sign up to attend and learn the tips and tricks to maximize your funds raised and credit earned! Check our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/STPRewards for dates and times. We will also send out flyers in messenger envelopes and post information in the Bulletin prior to each event.
If you have additional questions or need assistance setting up your account, please contact Lisa Alvarez, PTA Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jennifer Lombardi, STP Reward$ Vice President, at email@example.com or (816) 822-2741.
How do you get started? It’s easy!
- Complete a STP Reward$ Program Agreement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in the secure STP Reward$ mailbox in the school lobby.
- We will enroll you on the ShopWithScrip.com website where you can place online orders for your cards.
- Enroll in PrestoPay. PrestoPay allows you to tie your bank account to your family record so you can pay instantly for plastic cards, ScripNow! e-print cards and MyScripWallet.com cards. Click on the PrestoPay link in the left menu to register your payment account. Follow the steps as they indicate. Or watch the video on our Facebook page.
- Attend one of our group-training sessions and we’ll help you get set up!
How do you purchase STP Reward$ gift cards? That’s easy, too!
- Complete a written order form and deposit your check payment in the secure STP Reward$ mailbox in the school lobby, or
- Order online at www.ShopWithScrip.com and pay with PrestoPay or print your order and deposit it in the STP Reward$ secure mailbox in the school lobby along with your check for payment, or
- Order online at https://squareup.com/market/stp-reward and use your credit or debit card, or
- Order from your mobile device after downloading the icon for MyScripWallet.com. Watch the video on our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/STPRewards – for step-by-step instructions.
- Come by after mass on the 3rd weekend of each month to place your order or pick up local vendor cards.
How do I know how much I’ve raised and what credits I’ve earned?
- STP Reward$ sends out monthly statements to all participants that will detail what has been purchased and how much they have earned.
- Credits earned are posted twice yearly – November and April. Your school account statement will reflect those credits.