Additional Study Resources
Help your child improve fundamental skills and gain confidence with the following links to the Accelerated Reader program, reading and spelling lists, and fun educational games.
Accelerated Reader (AR)
Children in grades 1-6 currently utilize AR as part of our language arts curriculum. Most students are challenged with a target number of AR points to achieve per quarter. Books that are part of the program are assigned a point value based on the book length and the difficulty of its content. Students accumulate points by successfully completing a quiz about that book. To check the point value of a book, use the AR Bookfinder here.
Helpful Study Links
- Keeping Up on Math Skills…recommendations from NCTM...click here (pdf w/links)
- McGraw-Hill Education Connect Ed Link….http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do
- www.Maps101.com for login information specific to STP, please email email@example.com
- www.BrainPOP.com for login information specific to STP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Typing Club Link (grades 3-8)…www.St-peters2.typingclub.com
St. Peter's School
Kansas City, MO 64131
School Phone: (816) 523-4899
School Fax: (816) 523-1248
Parish Office: (816) 363-2320