STP Reward$ is a fundraising program sponsored by St Peter’s School PTA which offers ANYONE – school family, parishioner, or non-parishioner – the opportunity to purchase gift cards and raise funds for STP Social Services and/or STP General Fund.
School families may also choose to purchase STP Reward$ and earn credit toward their Comprehensive School Fees and/or Before & After School Care Fees. Family and friends can also elect to have their rebate support a school family.
It costs you nothing extra and there is no mandatory minimum required to purchase each year. However, we do need to have you complete an STP Reward$ Program Agreement to indicate your voluntary participation and direct how you wish your funds to be allocated. Sign up for the STP Reward$ program and 97% of the funds you raise will be allocated as you direct – there is a 3% administrative fee per order. Don’t forget to ask your family, friends and neighbors to participate! They are all eligible! We have several people who purchase gift cards as “Atta Boys & Atta Girls”, holiday gifts or sales incentives and rewards for their staff and colleagues, so increase your earnings by purchasing for your colleagues as well!
The national program is called SCRIP, but we call it STP Reward$, because it rewards you for purchasing gift cards in advance of when you need them. Find our more about this program and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) here. You can find a list of local merchants here. And you can download the STP Rewards Program Agreement here. STP Reward$ does maintain an inventory of local vendor cards – i.e. Price Chopper, Brookside Market, Lew’s/The Well, Waldo Pizza, etc. We do offer cards for sale during the school year. Watch the school announcements and the St. Peter’s Facebook page for upcoming dates. Cards are not available for sale in the school or parish offices.
We conduct group-training sessions at the beginning of the school year. You can learn the tips and tricks to maximize your funds raised and credit earned! We will also send out flyers in messenger envelopes and post information in the Bulletin prior to each event.
If you’ve had training and want to review the Powerpoint, you can view it here.
STP Reward$ is offering a unique opportunity to STP Reward$ member to pay with your credit card. We will have this option available at all our cash and carry events (Back to school and Christmas).If you have additional questions or need assistance setting up your account, please Jennifer Lombardi, STP Reward$ Coordinator, at email@example.com or (816) 304-0760.
How do you get started? It’s easy!
- Complete a STP Reward$ Program Agreement and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in the school office. Please make sure it is addressed to Jennifer Lombardi.
- We will enroll you on the ShopWithScrip.com website where you can place online orders for your cards.
- Enroll in PrestoPay. PrestoPay allows you to tie your bank account to your family record so you can pay instantly for plastic cards, ScripNow! e-print cards, and MyScripWallet.com cards. Click on the PrestoPay link in the left menu to register your payment account. Follow the steps as they indicate. Or watch the video on our Facebook page.
- Attend one of our group-training sessions and we’ll help you get set up!
How do you purchase STP Reward$ gift cards? That’s easy, too!
- Order online at www.ShopWithScrip.com and pay with PrestoPay.
- Place your order online at www.ShopWithScrip.com and print your order form. You can then place the order form and your payment in an envelope addressed to Jennifer Lombardi, STP Reward$ coordinator and drop it in the office.
- Order from your mobile device after downloading the icon for MyScripWallet.com. Shop with Scrip site has step-by-step instructions.
- Come by our advertised booth sales to purchase available cards or order cards. Cards that are ordered will be available for pick up by the end of the week.
How do I know how much I’ve raised and what credits I’ve earned?
- Once you have set up your account, you can check your Reward$ balance through the web sited. Instructions are online.
- Rebates earned are posted twice yearly – November and April. Your school account statement will reflect those credits.
St. Peter's School
Kansas City, MO 64131
School Phone: (816) 523-4899
School Fax: (816) 523-1248
Parish Office: (816) 363-2320